Under the Bridge

Wednesday was a gorgeous day here in Mpls... temps in the 60s, light winds from the south, and the sun shining through high clouds.  I was lucky enough to be able to ride on what might have been the last "warm" day of 2012.  I considered putting the bike in the car and riding some local singletrack, but decided that I was due for a solo ride along the MN River.  It had been a while since I'd ridden the river trails alone, and it was nice to be able to stop whenever I wanted to take photos.  Here are a few of my favorites from the day...



3 comments:

bmike said...

those bridge shots are really nice...

FTMN said...

Thanks bmike!

Biggs said...

I couldn't decide what to do, so Tuesday was single track and grilling after and Wednesday was river bottoms from Sibley to Lyndale and back (plus home to Sibley and back). I was on the other end of the daylight on Wednesday. One of these days I will run in to you.