It is just a hair off-kilter due to the lower struts being slightly different lengths, but it isn't noticeable unless you really look carefully. Overall I think it turned out well. I got it all mounted up this morning, and even took it for a test ride this evening...
The DIY braze-on jig did the trick, but in the future I think I'll come up with a different way to hold both rack braze-ons to the seatstays at the same time. I'm also planning to change the jig so it can hold two water bottle braze-ons so they are aligned and spaced correctly... that'll be much easier than doing each one individually.
The rack and frame need a bit more filing and sanding to get them all cleaned up, but after that they'll be ready for a matching matte black paint job.
On a side note, I finally got out on some singletrack this week. I was able to spend a few hours riding the trails at Cuyuna while the family was at the cabin. I'll have a post (and pics) later in the week.