Another busy week and not much to show for it with regards to bikes. The only thing I accomplished was laying out a new design for the 1x1's custom rack. I realized the "legs" of the rack were too short to support the rear end of the rack so I mitered some new ones...
I also added a loop at the tail end and new connectors to the seatstays. Depending on how things look once it's all brazed, I may add an additional brace between the legs and the front of the rack. I don't plan on carrying heavy loads, so I'm guessing the current design will be sufficiently sturdy.
I've changed my original plans to braze the rack directly to the 1x1 frame. I'm now planning to add braze-ons to the frame so the the rack will be removable. If the rack turns out nice, the fact that it is removable might allow me to also use it on the fat bike frame.
That's all for now... a few more busy work weeks and I should have more time to braze.